Post 3 >> My Favourite Piece of Technology

Write about your favourite piece of technology

Say:

What it is.
When you got it.
How you use it.
How often you use it.
Why you like it.
What life would be like without it.

- 130 words minimum.
- Include a picture.
- Comment on your teacher's post and 3 of your classmates’ blogs.





Today I'll talk about my favorite piece of technology. I have to admit it was kind of difficult at first thinking about only one, as we have many technological devices that we use every day and make our life easier. To tell the truth I'm not a tech fan but if I had to choose one, the  first that comes to my mind is my camera.

I love taking photographs! ... since I can remember I've always had fun taking photos, when I was younger I used a small camera, but two years ago I  bought a professional one with more options to make photographs more precise. When I go on holiday I really enjoy to capture all those landscapes I don't want to forget.   

Some people say that the problem with the cameras nowadays is that you can take hundreds of photos and you never have time to see them all, and that's right but at least in my case I check them and after erase those who are not that good I put them on a CD, so every time we want to see them again I have them there.  

Of course I would like to learn how to use it properly because it has  many options and everything I know I have learned it on my own, so I'm thinking of taking a courses so I can take advantage of the full potential of the camera. 



... What about you? What is your favorite piece of technology? 

Comentarios

  1. i really like when people spend time taking photos! i personally would like to be able to do it, but my visual problems make it difficult for me, at least in professional cameras, but not on my cellphone, that´s why i have like 7000 photos in there hahah

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Claudia! I love cameras too. Is an amazing and useful piece. I have one camera too, and i go everywhere with it. I love to leave a record of beautiful and funny moments.
    I hope you can take some courses to learn more about photography! Take care. Goodbye :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Claudia! I like that you like the photography haha I love photographs too, especially of nature, that's why in my trips I always take pictures, because they remind me of beautiful moments and landscapes that I don't want to forget.
    and when I see photographs at time ago it is as I return to the moment when I took the picture.
    I hope you're fine, bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Claudia !, it is a very good idea to transfer the photos to a CD. It is bigger than an SD card, once I lost one of these with more than a thousand photos =(

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Claudia! I also love photography but I'm not very good at it jajajaj but it only takes practice, right?
    And it's true, photographs can remember beatiful and differents moment of your life.
    Good luck , greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Claudia! knowing how to take a pictures is an art, I´d love to learn one day. I hope you can take the course and learn a lot more about the use of de camera, bye!! :))

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Claudia! I hope you are fine. I also like to take photographs but I don´t have a camera:(. Someday I will have my own camera and I can take many photos. Bye!!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. hi Claudia, to me is very difficult take a good picture like the professionals do because i just have my phone hahah but i love when some friends take really good pictures especially in the university, because normally are of us dancing or all friends together. take care! bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hello Claudia! I also really like cameras and taking pictures. The cameras have a lot of potential, take a course. I hope you are ok, Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. The cameras revolutionized and will continue to revolutionize our way of seeing the world, or way to see the universe! i hope you are well :)

    ResponderEliminar
  11. hi claudia! i have cameras too but its so antique is analog , you like this type of cameras? its fun revealed the content and expect to see that. see you in class! bye

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Hi Claudia, I also have a camera and it is very nice to save the images and remember moments. take care!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hello Claudia! It's nice to know that you like taking pictures, i like it too but the differece is that I don't have a professional camera. I hope you enjoy seeing your own pictures, it's very pleasant remember things!

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Hi Claudia, cameras are awesome, in Summer I bought an analog camera and I’m in love with the pics that I took,do you like this kind of pics? Well, see you in classes!

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Hi Claudia! i'm not a tech fan too, but the camera are a great piece of technology, i think it's wonderful you can to take a courses, it's would be a very good chance to you. Bye!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares