Post 1 > My auto Biography

You have to include:

- Birth information
- Studies information (elementary /high school/ university)
- Family information
- Hobbies
- Others...

> Number of words: 100 (minimum).
> Remember to make comments on three of your classmates posts.


Hi everybody, in this post I'll introduce myself so you can know a little bit more about me. 
I was born in 1987 in Santiago and I’ve always lived here, although I would love to live in the south of Chile some day, nearby Pucón as there are beautiful and quiet landscapes.

I studied at Alberto Hurtado University where I made good friends. Teaching English is something I enjoy every day and now when I think about the decision I made of studying pedagogy, I realize I just don't regret it at all.

About my family I can tell you that I have a brother, he is twenty six years old and is a philosophy teacher and musician, I don't see him very often.  Something that my family and I have common is that we love the ocean. 
About some of my hobbies I can tell that whenever I have some free time I enjoy painting, reading, listening to music and sometimes trying to play drums. Also practicing sports like surfing, diving, doing yoga and go running.

In general I really enjoy learning new things specially outdoor sports because I love nature and despite I do not consider myself a talkative person I like meeting people with interesting hobbies. There is always something new to be learned :)

Comentarios

Entradas populares