Post 7>> Your Bucket List


Dear all, today you'll write about your Bucket List.

Please include:

- Which activities would you include in your Bucket List?
- Is any of them particularly difficult to achieve? why?
- Have you already done some of them?
- Who would you like to share these activities with? why?
- Mention anything else you consider important.

Word-count: 170
Write 3 comments in your classmates posts

A couple of years ago I created something similar to a bucket list, I guess that after my mom's illness I understood that we can't be sure we will have good health forever and moreover, your life can drastically change at any time.
In that sense I started setting annual goals, for example one year I decided to travel broad with my best friend, another year I decided to study again doing a master course, other year I gave my parents the trip they always wanted to Easter Island . Lately I've been practicing different sports but the one that I like the most is surfing because I go with my brother and my boyfriend.
And in that way I've been doing most of the things I've always wanted because I realized I can't postpone them. Of course there are many more things to be included in my Bucket List, I'd like to get a tattoo, the rest of the options are most of them related with traveling, something I'd like to do with my family and / or my boyfriend knowing places, practicing new sports and above all been in contact with nature. There are so many places I have to know yet!

Comentarios

  1. We don't have all the time in the world to do the things we want, so we must take advantage of the time we have left.
    because you know, we are all going to die

    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares