Post 9 >> "Your Favorite Book"

Your assignment this week is writing about your favorite Book.
Please include:

- Who is your favorite author? 
- What kind of books do you like to read?
- Do you have any favorite book? 
- What was the last book you read? Would you recommend it?
- Any other piece of information you may consider important.

-190 words minimum.
- Comment on 3 of your classmates’ blogs.

Many years ago when I was a teenager I read a book that I liked a lot, and  I'm sure that I've enjoyed other books more than the one I'll mention in this post, but the reason why I choose this one is because of the unexpected ending, it was totally new for me. 
Its name is Demian by Hermann Hesse, I like a lot this author because of the characters he creates, they're always very deep, even kind of mysterious or have interesting personalities. Despite this I can't choose him as my  favorite author because I think I've two, the other one is Stephen King, I really love reading his books because they are so entertaining and the way he writes is so great and easy  to follow, so for me is like watching a film. 
In general I like fantasy books and novels. For example the last two book I read were "Mujeres que corren con los lobos" by Clarissa Pinkola, which talks about women's power. The other one is "Harry Potter The Cursed Child", this comes after the saga. It tells the story of Harry's and Draco's sons.  I totally recommend both.
I think that nowadays is very difficult to find a quiet moment to read because we are usually busy during the day, therefore I prefer reading at night. When everything is quiet, without noise and when you are not interrupted by emails or text messages, in my opinion that is the perfect moment to enjoy a good book :) 

Comentarios

  1. I remember that at school they made me read Demian, I looked for a resume on internet, probably my test went really bad, thanks for the recommendation, I will try to read it now.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares